- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with queen size beds, 1 with 2 single beds
- Open plan living
- Fully equipped kitchen, with oven, microwave, toaster oven, fridge , dishwasher and other essential appliances for day to day use
- Bathroom with corner bath & shower combined
- Split system heating/cooling
- Wood fire (wood supplied upon request)
- Washing machine in bathroom
- LCD TV
- Under cover BBQ and outdoor entertaining area
- Accommodation for 6
- Coffee Machine
- COMING SOON: ENSUITE BEING ADDED TO MAIN BEDROOM DEC 14
- Bed linen & towels
- Crockery, glassware, cookware etc.
What's not supplied
- Food & beverages
Sorry No Pets Allowed
COMING SOON: ENSUITE BEING ADDED TO THE MAIN BEDROOM IN DECEMBER 2014!!
Welcome to La Casa Myrtleford
If you're looking for great value accommodation in Myrtleford then La Casa is for you.
'La Casa' is a fully self contained 3 bedroom house with double carport and lock up storage shed suitable for bikes etc.
The Ideal Holiday House/Accommodation
- Direct access to the RAIL TRAIL at rear
- Lots of restaurants, wineries and tourist attractions nearby
The property has been fully renovated inside and out.
NOW ACCEPTING PAYPAL
ACTUAL GUEST COMMENTS FROM VISITORS BOOK
Sept 29-Oct 1 2014 Robyn, Tony, David & Grace (Melbourne & Griffith)
What a beautiful and awesome holiday stay. You are to be commended for your holiday home that was to us everthing that we could have expected. It was so relaxing and peaceful and it was central to all our touring. Thank you so much, god bless and we will be back. We shall spread the word to all our friends and relations.
Sept 22nd-29th 2014 Justine, Peter, Sophie, Pippa and Clementine (Melbourne)
La Casa is lovely and cosy - Sophie (10)
I love how La Casa is so close to the rail trail - Pippa (8)
I love my comfy seat on the couch - Clementine (4)
We had had a beautiful stay - very peaceful and relaxing and fantastic location. We hope to be back soon to enjoy the cafe!
May 2014 Colleen, Steve, Lochie & Regan Rouse. Sharron & Sarah Evans
We came to enjoy the La Fiera festival, such a great weekend of celebration with great food, good music and wonderful family. As usual, have had a great time in Myrtleford, but what a wonderful suprise 'La Casa' was. Our first time staying here but certainly won't be our last. The house is perfect and in a great location. Kids can't wait to be back with their bikes for the rail trail. Thank you so much.
We are located in a 5 minute drive from Myrtleford CBD & only 1 hour from Falls Creek and Mt Hotham.
- 134 Great Alpine Road,
To Contact Us
For any enquiries please call Michelle today
on 0409 318 409
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Or simply use our enquiry form:
La Casa Myrtleford In Victoria Map
To find us....
View Larger Map